Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally a picture!


Down another lb. for a total of 28lbs. lost thus far! Someone suggested I need to put pictures up, and while I hate taking pictures of myself (but I'm obsessed with the mirror...weird), I guess I need to put a few up. I'll start with one I took last night. I actually was pretty pleased with the way I look in it versus where I was a few months ago. I don't think I even have any pictures from that time period, save for a few face pictures. I'm also going to start measuring my arms, waist, hips, and legs, because I know that when I'm not seeing the scale budge even a tenth of a lb., if I see that I've lost 1/2 an inch or whatever from my body it'll make me feel a heck of a lot better. One of my friends from college is visiting this week (Hi Sarah!), so while exercise might not be on the agenda every day, I'm going to try and be extra-vigilant on the eating. I tried another awesome recipe from the Hungry Girl cocktail cookbook this weekend; if you like spinach-artichoke dip, you'll LOVE Lillien's version of it! I eat it with baked whole-wheat tortilla chips (I just buy the tortillas, cut them into triangles, and then bake until crispy), and let's just say it's pretty much the most amazing stuff I've ever put in my mouth:).

No comments:

Post a Comment